An ideal location for the holidaymaker who appreciates peace and serenity throughout the year, yet not far from the many attractions East Devon has to offer alongside the World Heritage Site from Exmouth to Studland.
Now you can start to relax and take it easy, safe in the knowledge that we, Vicki and Dave Paget and the boys will do our best to make sure that your holiday runs smoothly. We are always on hand to help.
The park is set in five acres of level ground and sheltered by mature trees. It is immediately adjacent to the A3052 three miles east of Sidmouth offering easy access.
All of our camping and touring pitches are generous and level and with electric hook-ups and hard standings available, is there any need to go anywhere else? View Pitches
We have a secure storage area for touring caravans enabling you to visit more often without the worry of having to move your caravan. Find out more
- An ideal centre to explore East Devon
- Close to Dorset and East Devon World Heritage coastline
- Easy access off A3052
- New amenity block built for 2015 (heated in low season)
- Electric Hook-ups
- Wi-Fi On-Site
- Games room and children’s play area
- Disabled Wet Room
- Secure caravan storage
- East Devon Secure Caravan Park Scheme
- Our park has a Height Barrier at the entrance, this is part of our security and is closed each evening and opened in the morning, cars can still access the park unless you have a luggage pod or roof rack, please inform us if you do.
- Laundry Room
- Ice Block Freezing Facilities
- Park Shop
- Dishwashing Facilities
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Barbeques (permitted but the grass must not be burned, so please use barbeques with legs)