We are both pleased and excited to announce that we will be re-opening on MONDAY 12th April 2021. Toilets and showers will be CLOSED until 17th May.
Our Shop and Reception will be open using a one in – one out and one-way system.
We will be offering the usual supplies and pre-ordered papers.
Although the café will be closed, takeaway coffee, cakes, and pre-ordered bakery will still be available. We are also in the process of arranging other takeaway evenings.
Those of you that would prefer not to come into the shop/reception area please feel free to call me and I can do all payments and orders over the phone. Shop goods can be picked up from outside and pitch fees can be paid before arrival.
Although we have to be socially distant at the moment and we have to change the way we do things, we are still here to help and make your visit an excellent one and we have some great ideas to come.
Each pod will be thoroughly cleaned before and after use. Family pods luckily already have their own toilet but for the customers using our standard pods, a designated toilet will be made available for your stay.
BINS / TAPS / WASTE WATER POINTS/MOTOR HOME POINT and CHEMICAL WASTE POINTS
These are the areas that are higher risk, as used by all guests.
These areas will be regularly sanitised. PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS after using these areas.
Our lovely dog walk is a great way to see the site and does not provide too many problems but for distancing issues.
AND FINALLY, YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITIES while onsite…. (I’m sure you are all experts by now anyway!)
- Firstly, and very important if you or any of your family are showing any signs of COVID-19 please do not come to the site.
- If you become ill whilst on site please let us know immediately.
- Keep to the social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Wash your hand frequently.
- Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Wear your mask when in the shop/reception.
- Please do not walk through other people’s pitches.
- If you have children please make sure they are accompanied at all times.
- If you want to use the local public transport you will need a mask.
- When visiting our lovely local towns and coastal villages stick to the up to date government advice.
I’m am sure that there will be plenty more updates to come as we go along but for now, we will continue to make sure the site is ready for your arrival.
Vicki, Dave and the Boys x